Action Plan to improve the liquidity of the NBO
In order to avoid disputes on the order of redemption of the NBO by the Development Fund, it was decided to conduct it in the format of an open auction. In the test mode, the auction will be held in the Telegram => t.me/buyout_nbo group. If this test is successful, then we will implement the functionality of an automatic auction on the site.
Rules for participation in the auction for the purchase of NBO:
1) The t.me/buyout_nbo group is intended only for placing lots at an auction and submitting bids for a purchase. No other messages in the group are allowed. Any kind of discussion and comments, please, to other groups. Flood will be cleared, and violators of the rule will be excluded from the group.
2) The admin group publishes the lot and determines the timing of the auction.
3) A lot can be cash, cryptocurrency, in the form of an offer from partners, in the form of a product, product or offer.
4) Participants have the right to apply in the format of ID / amount.
For example: Application ID XXXXXX / Amount 100 NBO.
5) At the end of the term Admin administers the auction. The corresponding NBO amount is deducted from the winner’s account and the lot value is paid.
6) If the winner’s account does not have the required amount, participant No. 2 is declared the winner, etc.
7) The winner must necessarily post a confirmation to the group that his NBO had been bought out so that the other participants in the auction could be convinced of the fairness of the procedure.
We also recall the company's position regarding the repayment of obligations to the participants. Dynotronics fully fulfilled its obligations by paying the participants in accordance with clause 1.3 of the “Redemption Agreement ...”. More information you can read the relevant news published on the site: https://inb.ai/en/news/article?a=payment-repurchase-price
The intention of the Development Fund is to ensure that the real rate of 1 NBO equals the nominal rate of 1 USD. Auctions will be held as part of the “market drying” event. Participation in the auction is strictly voluntary. Nobody forces anyone to sell their NBO, especially at any price. Any NBO holder can wait for the rate to increase or enter the Executive Committee or the Supervisory Board of the Development Fund and propose solutions to increase the liquidity of the NBO.